In the spirit of Christmas, we’re giving away a lovely and unusual diary which is hand written, designed and produced in Australia. The original Southern Hemisphere 2011 ‘Moon Diary’ celebrates the sacred feminine with Lunar Lore from many cultures and ideas for simple rituals that observe seasonal festivals.
It provides important insights into the phases and transits of the moon, information on planting by the moon and musings on all things feminine. The diary is lovingly handwritten, richly illustrated and produced in Australia on 100% recycled paper and printed with vegetable based inks.
With information about lunar lore, myth and ritual and exquisite illustrations, the Moon Diary is an ideal gift for yourself or a friend. Moon phases, transits and void-of-course moon times enable accurate moon watching:
· Moon phases
· Astrological transits
· Void - of - course Moon times
· Week at a glance
· Menstrual calendar
· Completely handwritten
· Illustrated throughout
· Size 13 cm x 17 cm
· Wire spiro bound
· Written specifically for the Southern Hemisphere
· Wholly produced and printed in Australia.
· Printed with vegetable inks.
· Printed on Australian made recycled paper using 100% post consumer waste.
· Printed by a carbon neutral process using world’s best environmental practice.
All you need to do to enter is:
· leave a short comment with your full name under the this post, and this will be recorded on our database.
· Alternatively, click here
to invite 5 of your friends to become fans of Get Organised with the following message: ‘Win a gorgeous Moon Diary from Moon Diary Products and Get Organised at http://www.getorganised.com.au/BlogRetrieve.aspx?BlogID=531’. Then, just ‘like’ the Moon diary post on our page and your name will be automatically recorded!
They retail for $29.95. Visit the Moon Diary
website for a look at this great product!
Post has no trackbacks.