Carol Posener and her business Get Organised, has featured on Channel 7 'Sunrise', Foxtel's 'The Bigger Things with Antonia Kidman, Channel 9 'A Current Affair', radio programs throughout Australia, and in major newspapers and magazines including Australia's House & Garden, Inside Out Magazine, Home Beautiful, Money Magazine and Virgin In-flight magazine.
Download Carol's press kit here, or for more information email Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carol was interviewed on The Steve O Show - 99.3FM radio on 3rd March, 2014, discussing organising everything including Music collections. This recording will be available shortly here....
Carol was a Guest Expert at the 'Officeworks' Stand at the 'Health and Wellbeing Expo' in Sydney, Australia on Sunday 21 October, 2012 giving advice to the public about organising offices and paperwork.
On 27th July, 2012, Carol Posener appeared in the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age newspapers in a promotion for the release of the new Canon Pixma printer MX895, an all-in-one printer designed to help you create a flexible workspace. As the Flexi-Shui Consultant for this promotion, Carol contributed to the article which will appear in these newspapers on 3rd August, 2012 and will offer the prize for a competition running in conjunction with this advertorial to create a 3-Day Home Office makeover for the competition winner.
We have loved featuring in
- Daily Telegraph
- Home Beautiful Magazine
- Mosman Daily
- Carol contributed to Mother and Baby Magazine – July 2014 with tips on preparing Lists to keep you organised. You can read this here
- Carol contributed to BUPA Health Cares 'Shine' Magazine for a quiz on Getting Organised – January, 2013 - Download PDF
- Carol contributed to an article in Home Beautiful magazine with tips for Kitchen Planning – November 2012 - read it here...
- Canon supplied a 3-day, hands-on Professional Organising session with Carol in their Canon Printer competition in August 2012.
- Contributed to an article in Home Beautiful - Kitchen Feature - (November, 2011).
- Featured in Daily Telegraph Sydney - Organising for 2011 (January 2011)
- Featured in Home Beautiful Magazine (Australia) - "Organising Pantries" (October 2009)
- Featured in Mosman Daily - "If your life's in a mess help is at hand" (10 September 2009) Download PDF
- Featured in Balance Magazine - ".......(August, 2009)
- Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald - 'Essential Home' liftout - "The Labour Pain Solution" - (5 February 2009)
- Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald - 'Essential' magazine - "Sort it all Out" - (23 October 2008)
- Wrote article for Advanced Safety magazine - "Clear the Clutter" - (August/September 2008)
- Featured in FHM magazine - contributed tips for 'Mens Wardrobe Organising' feature (July 2008)
- Featured in Sydney Morning Herald - 'Essential Guide' liftout - 'Santa loves a good list' (December 2007)
- Featured in the Daily Telegraph - 'Home' liftout - 'Mess Distress' article (11 August 2007)
- Featured in Warringah Mall 'Coasting' magazine (Winter 2007) - "Home Office Makeover - Kick the Commute" article - (Winter 2007) Download PDF
- Featured in The Sun Herald - Business Review Section - "A Tidy Little Earner" - (19 November 2006) Download PDF Page 1, Download PDF Page 2
- Featured in The Leader Newspapers 'Spring Home Makeover' - 'When Mess equals Stress' article (in various areas) - (4 October 2005)
- Featured in The Courier-Mail 'Home' liftout - "Spring Fever" article - (10-11 September 2005)
- Featured in Thats Life Magazine - "I'm the Clutter-Buster" article - 7 September 2005
- Featured in Travel Link magazine - 'Out and about: Lifestyle Managers' article 'Helping Hand' (Jul/Aug 2005)
- Featured in Australia's House & Garden - Christmas 2004 issue in the article '101 Christmas Saviours'
- Featured in HBF Insurance Magazine (WA) – 'Made to Order' - Spring 2003 Download PDF Page 1 | Download PDF Page 2
- Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald - 'Domain' liftout - "Pack it in" (19 June 2003)
- Featured in The Wentworth Courier - 'Interiors' liftout - "Unclutter the Home Office" (June 2003)
- Featured in The Sydney Morning Herald - 'Domain' liftout - 'Organising by the Seasons' (16 January, 2003)
- Featured in The Age - 'Domain' liftout - article called 'Order in the House' (October 2002)
- Featured in House and Garden liftout called the 'Happiness Handbook' (September 2002)
- Featured in Money magazine (March 2002 issue) in an article entitled 'Help around the House' Download PDF
- Featured in the Virgin Airlines in-flight magazine 'Voyeur' in (February 2002) Download PDF Page 1 | Download PDF Page 2
- Featured in Family Circle magazine article 'Get a Life - Organiser/Declutterer' (August, 2001) - Download PDF
- Featured in House & Garden magazine - 'Home Office' liftout - 'Dial H for Help' article along with a 'Simplify Your Life' liftout (July, 2001 issue) Download PDF
- Featured in The Sun Herald/The Sunday Age’s 'Sunday Life' lift-out - 'Changing Lives' article (February 2001 - Sydney and Melbourne) Download PDF
- Featured in InsideOut magazine - 'The Modern Spring Clean' article (September 2000)
- Featured in InsideOut magazine - 'Clutter Busters - Why One Women called in the Junk Police' article (July, 2000) Download PDF
- Featured in The Bellingen Courier-Sun - 'Sort out the Mess' article (3 May, 2000)
- Featured in The Manly Daily - 'Your Place' liftout -"Space, the final frontier - Suggestions for Reducing Clutter" (March 2000)
- Featured in Coffs Harbour Advocate - Get Organised featured in 'Trade Profile' section (26 February 2000)
- Featured in West Australian Habitat magazine - 'Order in the House - Organising Your Clutter" article (18 February 2000)
- Profiled in The Sydney Morning Herald - 'Domain' liftout - 'Order in the House' (December, 1999) Download PDF
- Featured in The Sydney Weekly magazine - 'Business & Finance section - "Sort out the Mess" (April/May 1999)
- Featured in The Manly Daily - 'All Women' section - "Getting Organised is easier than you think" (December 1997)
- Featured in Northern Beaches Weekender - 'Office Equipment & Stationery' liftout - "Getting the home, office organised" (April 1997)
- Featured in Northern Beaches Weekender - 'Autumn Living' liftout - "Getting Organised" (March 1996)
A Current Affair - Channel 9
Carol Posener was interviewed for a segment on A Current Affair called 'Trash to Cash' - discussing how to turn clutter into cash and this aired on 2 January, 2012... See the Video....(Coming Soon).
The Bigger Things - Foxtel
Carol Posener was a guest expert on Foxtel's program with Antonia Kidman, 'The Bigger Things' in June 2005. Called 'Home Sweet Home' (Segment 5), Carol discussed all about moving house - what to do and what not to do...See the video
Sunrise - Channel 7
Carol was a guest on Channel 7's 'Sunrise' morning program with David Koch & Melissa Doyle in July 2005, to talk about turning clutter into cash...See the video
Carol was interviewed on 99.3FM The Steve O Show on 3rd March, 2014 talking about Organising everything in your life including Music collections. Listen to this interview here… Steve commented a few days after the show " Continue to receive positive feedback from listeners, as far away as Portugal.your GO doctrine made an impact".
Carol was most recently interviewed on 666 ABC Canberra by Genevieve Jacobs about our GO Concierge Service. Carol discussed the benefits of this service for time-poor professionals who need discreet, professional assistance to deal with the myriad of tasks that come with a busy lifestyle. Listen to this interview here.
Carol was interviewed on 2GB Sydney radio on 5th March 2006 talking about decluttering. Carol has also been heard on Radio FM99.3 - Business Break program, aired for 3 days, twice daily, in August 2004!
Rebecca Gorman from ABC’s Radio National’s “Life Matters” Program interviewed Carol about her service Get Organised in a segment called “Interesting New Businesses” (aired in August & December 1999).
Further radio interviews have been aired nationally featuring Get Organised™ on ABC Regional Radio Stations – Kempsey, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Launceston and local Radio Station 2BBB Bellingen, along with 2NBFM in Sydney.
Radio interviews as publicity for Carol’s book release, aired on ABC Radio Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide in late 2002.
Carol released her first book - 'Get Organised – A Practical Guide to Organising Your Home and Office' (Publisher Lothian) in August 2002, and is now in its fourth print, and has become a best-seller! You can purchase this book or eBook at our online store.
In August, 2012 Carol's book (above) was converted into an eBook and is now available on many of the eBook readers such as Ibooks, Kindle and selling at the major eBook distributors around the world such as Barnes and Noble. You can purchase these through your Ibook store on iPad or iPhone or go to www.smashwords.com to purchase.
Carol's 2nd eBook - 'Get Organised In Your Office' released in October 2009 - available in downloadable format at our online store.
Carol's 3rd eBook 'Get Organised with Email Management' has just been released and is available for sale at our online store.
More eBooks are coming, 'Get Organised with Workplace Efficiency', and other titles are being developed. These will all be available through www.smashwords.com to download immediately to your IPad or Kindle or simple purchase them here at at online store to receive on your computer.
Carol was invited to write an article for ‘Dynamic Small Business’ Magazine – the February 2002 issue – titled “Tidying the Office”. Click here to view the article (598Kb)
Carol was asked to offer solutions for paper management to a magazine and website called "All Things Girl".
Columns - Resident Clutter Buster Columnist for 'Life Etc…Magazine' (2006)
Carol was the resident Clutter Buster for "Life etc...Just the Things That Matter" magazine - and worked on this column in 2006. The following articles were produced by Carol, who transformed and decluttered spaces, purchased specific storage to suit a budget, styled the space and then wrote the column and tips!
Get Organised was a Runner Up in the “Women with Drive” competition run by Australia’s House and Garden Magazine – December, 2001