Professional Organiser Mentoring
Sessions are available for people who want quality support to start a Professional Organising business or to grow an existing business.
Mentoring with Carol Posener can be purchased as individual sessions or in blocks (4-6 sessions) to accompany our training programs.
You are the ideal candidate for Mentoring if you:
- want to create a specialist niche and you need confidential advice and assessment;
- want to fast-track your business development and be supported along the way;
- learn best by vibrant communication from successful people in your own industry;
- your business has levelled off and you're searching for some expertise to take you into the next level;
- don't need or want to attend more training but just want some quick advice.
Professionals who choose mentoring with Carol Posener, understand her unique position as the leader in the Professional Organising industry and realise that they want to learn from the best in the field. Carol's extensive knowledge, business success and empathic and supportive communication style means that choosing mentoring with her will guarantee success in the direction that you want your business to grow and develop.
- Mentoring sessions are arranged via Skype, email or phone if preferred, and take the form of one hour 'meetings'. You will be supplied with a guide which outlines how to make the most of your mentoring experience.
- During the session time, you and Carol discuss any relevant issues that you face in your current position, and identify ideas to help grow your business or that may need development.
- Carol will draw upon her extensive bank of experience, resources and strategies to give you targeted, tailored and focussed support to facilitate maximum learning and development.
Set the agenda, create the vision, experience the outcome.
It is all available and waiting for you here...
Mentoring sessions can be purchased individually or in blocks. We recommend one session each month over 4-6 months to start, but some people find this style of support advantageous on a monthly basis - over 12 months. You choose what works best for you.
Contact Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0414975657.